Chris Tranquill is Senior Vice President and Group President of the Xerox Services Business Process Solutions group. Previously, he served as managing director of the company’s Communications and Consumer Goods line of business.
Serving in roles of Call Center Director, VP of Information Technology, VP of Operations, Division VP and Region VP, Tranquill has focused most of his efforts on wireless call center outsourcing, consistently outperforming the competition in multi-vendor environments and peer groups in client satisfaction.
He has used his experience to develop specific call center management methods and processes to improve Issue Resolution and First Call Resolution.
Prior to joining Xerox, Tranquill spent three years with Capital One managing customer service and at CyberRep, Inc.
Tranquill holds a BS from the United States Naval Academy.
Customer Care Trends and Issues
Among the many industry issues Tranquill can discuss are:
- Benefits and risks of offshore, near-shore and rural-sourcing by employing the right mix of technology, people and processes
- Achieving optimal performance through effective, low-cost contact center solutions that offer new and better approaches to servicing customers
- Ensuring successful onboarding of new customers - an integral part of beginning the customer relationship
- Customer retention - the importance of being proactive in maintaining a positive relationship with customers
- Self Service Customer Care – reducing live-agent handling time, improving customer satisfaction levels, reducing cost per customer inquiry, and providing detailed reporting and data intelligence support.
Download bio (PDF)
To arrange to discuss the latest trends with Tranquill or to set up an interview, please contact:
Xerox Public Relations