Learning Process Outsourcing
We understand what industry leaders need from their employees. Our Learning Process Outsourcing (LPO) is the largest and oldest in the industry. We know that your focus needs to be on how you compete today and tomorrow. Let us help you do that.
The LPO services team can help you:
- Analyze current effectiveness
- Improve and transform processes
- Enhance capabilities.
This multi-stage approach to LPO encourages clear decision-making, seamless transformation, rapid transition and increased business impact. These measurable results yield:
- Improved efficiency by eliminating waste and redundancy
- A single point of accountability and responsibility for service delivery
- A broad range of experience in best-practice processes and technologies without specialized support staff
- Reduced headcount, which can be redirected to core or strategic areas of your business
- Enhanced thought leadership, market knowledge and insight into new processes and technologies.
Business and people have changed
The last decade has changed our business environment dramatically. New competitors, new technologies and globalization trigger a host of new challenges that affect the business.
Critical Outsourcing Questions
- How much are we spending on learning?
- Is it reaching the right places and the right people?
- What is the return on our investment?
- Is learning connected with our business needs?
- Are we leveraging resources and spending?
- Are we taking full advantage of technology?
- How should we measure learning?
- How do we compare with others?