Rules and regulations abound in today’s business environment. You need financing professionals that will not only help your business to comply, but to thrive!
This requires business knowledge, planning and analytic skills. Our Finance and Accounting Learning and Development Practice helps your CFOs, controller and finance executives to leverage financial talent for greater business impact.
We accomplish this by offering:
- Finance learning strategy creation
- Finance curriculum development and content
- Consulting and competency development.
We help develop and implement accounting continuing education and career management strategies to help finance organizations:
- Compete for and retain talent through a comprehensive professional development strategy
- Define a governance structure for finance and accounting continuing education
- Construct three- and five-year learning and development plans to enable finance professionals to meet professional certifications while managing their careers
- Execute talent management strategies to align with business goals
- Implement a customized curriculum to meet the needs of all levels of the finance hierarchy, including globalization and compliance management
- Identify and close financial skill gaps through more than 300 financial technical skills courses that make up CFO University.
Proven models drive speed to competency
We work with your organization to realign and implement comprehensive competency frameworks and development curriculums for finance professionals. Our consultants:
- Optimize current technical learning
- Create new programs
- Provide support to transition financial professionals into trusted business advisors.
Content, experiences and competencies
The Curriculum Framework consists of more than 100 individual competencies in 11 key areas accounting continuing education areas, including:
- Accounting Accuracy
- Business/Financial Analysis
- Business/Financial Planning
- Business Knowledge
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Audit and Controls
- Shared Services