Effective e-learning and classroom training isn’t just about solid instructional design. It’s also about process. You need to integrate core leading practices for instructional design and adult learning with proven project management processes and tools. Then you’ll be enabling collaboration with clients and subject matter experts, efficiency, speed and quality assurance.
Our proven content and instructional development methodology, IDEAL, provides a rich design process for both our and your content teams. IDEAL fully integrates the best in e-learning and classroom instructional design and development with the best in project management.
IDEAL combines industry-accepted instructional design practices with a rigorous project management focus. It enables us to govern the development and delivery of a wide range of e-learning, classroom training and blended learning. This methodology provides the framework on which all content development is based.
Learning Development Questions
Does our learning development partner have:
- A well-defined, efficient instructional design process?
- Experienced staff?
- Instructional integrity in all courses?
- A body of work of similar types of projects?
- Communication skills/procedures as part of project management?
- Ability to grasp complex or difficult subject matter
- Costs in line with industry averages at various levels of interactivity
- No page turners (except by request)?
- Experience working with standards-based, Web development tools?
- State-of-the art content authoring?
Source: Brandon Hall