The IXP Enterprise Learning Platform gives you the confidence to track, manage and maintain regulatory education compliance in enterprise learning for large, global audiences.
Our specialized features allow system administrators or managers to manage security and supplemental education compliance data for optimized performance – without costly customizations.
You’ll “get what you’re promised”, because our services team is ready to help design a clear roadmap for your success. Included in your package are measurable results such as:
- Functionality for Managing. Education Compliance and Certification Managed Learning. The IXP can be prompted to notify assigned users about their required training and their compliance deadlines. It sends multiple reminders and prompts, with reporting sent directly to the manager.
- Learning Hours. Administrators can manage the configuration and administration of the learning hours and mandated learning system. Users can determine hours and eligible coursework and review their compliance status.
- Education Compliance Calculation. This manages one-year’s and three-years’ worth of learning hours for compliance requirements for employees, depending on their profile, and allows for manual exemptions or requirements.
- Education Compliance Requirements. These can be set up according to an employee’s profile, such as exempting or requiring an employee’s compliance depending on the employee’s membership in certain organizations, whether an employee’s status is active or inactive, or by hire date.
- Education Compliance Status. IXP has a robust engine for tracking, managing and measuring credit-based certification compliance.
- Unique, Credit-Based Certification. IXP has a robust engine for tracking, managing and measuring credit-based certification compliance.