Learning doesn’t just occur in the classroom or at a computer. It’s dynamic. It happens between people at the point of discovery or in the context of work.
But how can you make sure learners are accessing and sharing the right information? Or that you’re leveraging informal experiences to support desired performance outcomes?
We believe designing for social learning and knowledge sharing is now a “must have” in an overall collaborative learning strategy. Our new value-add capability can let you enable communities, blogs and team centers in a matter of minutes. Incorporating breakout rooms and private coaching rooms becomes a simple process.
Here are a few ways you can benefit from our value-added features and collaborative learning strategies:
- Interweave content and collaborating into learning maps
- Reinforce and evaluate skill acquisition with on-the-job practice
- Engage coaches and mentors in the learning process
- Provide coaching and collaboration that can be tracked as easily as SCORM objects
- Integrate same-time Web meetings together
- Wrap conversations around content
- Embed working documents into conversations
- Create private breakout or coaching rooms
- Utilize native wiki functionality to allow collaboratively authored content
- Integrate blogging functionality
- Provide targeted access to discussion forum with roles-based management
- Integrate with email, Web conferencing and instant messaging tools
- Create an online atmosphere that supports company goals
Working with Q2 Learning’s powerful xPERT eCampus, we offer this advanced collaboration application as a basic part of our Learning Technology Platform. Our combined services team enables you to do more to maximize “informal” learning – all within the parameters of your hosted LMS.