Public records document indexing is a challenging task for any office. Data entry operators are responsible not only for keying all information precisely and verifying the accuracy of all information, but also for making correct, informed indexing decisions. Invariably, over time, a variety of factors can cause serious errors to creep into even the best-kept index.
Indexing Service Verification Features
- Proven accuracy and quality control procedures.
- Specialized training in indexing and accuracy assurance and years of experience.
- Line-by-line, document-by-document comparison that verifies correct index entries.
- Detection of omissions, key entry mistakes, departures from established convention, and other common potential index problems.
Indexing Service Verification Benefits
- Highly skilled and experienced index verification experts augment your staff and help in fine-tuning your public record indexes for maximum accuracy.
- Enhanced customer service.
- Reduced operational costs – your staff will spend less time providing remedial assistance to frustrated public searchers, freeing your staff to concentrate on more productive and cost-effective activities.