Our advanced digital imaging conversion laboratory converts millions of digitized images to archival microfilm for hundreds of state, county and municipal governments monthly.
E-Archive Microfilm Services Features
- We use the latest technology Kodak Digital Science Model 4800 Document Archive Writers for fast, precise image conversions.
- Kodak continually monitors our microfilm processing procedures and annually designates our microfilm laboratories as compliant with Kodak standards.
- Kodak microfilm is our standard silver halide media.
- Our Kodak recognized microfilm lab is a subscriber to the Kodak Quality Control Program.
The following daily tests are performed and submitted to the Control Laboratories at Kodak:
- Quality Control Test – monitor for consistent microfilm processing
- Methylene Blue Analysis – analyze for proper archival washing of film
- Fixer Analysis – detects concentrations of silver and thiosulfate in the fixer
- Print Film Tests – analyze output films for slippage, image quality, exposure and physical quality
- Scratch Testing – eliminates scratches in processed microfilm